Most of what I worked on was from lasts summer, but I am on a mission to get all caught up (I can dream at least). AND...in July, Angela and I are planning on going to a Creating Keepsakes Convention when it comes to Houston. SO EXCITED! A whole weekend of scrapbook classes, shopping, and cropping! WOO HOO!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Scrap-A-Thon!!
Well, its been months, but we FINALLY did it! My friend Angela and I FINALLY got a whole day to Scrapbook! Normally this wouldn't be such cause for celebration, but in the last 6 months or so, we have both just plain not had the time, which is really a shame, because we both so enjoy our hobby. Needless to say, we have gotten pretty behind. Her husband was kind enough to keep her precious little 13 month old occupied for the day last weekend, and James was kind enough keep himself entertained, so that we could spend an un-interuppted day working on our pages. Here are a few of the layouts I finished...



Most of what I worked on was from lasts summer, but I am on a mission to get all caught up (I can dream at least). AND...in July, Angela and I are planning on going to a Creating Keepsakes Convention when it comes to Houston. SO EXCITED! A whole weekend of scrapbook classes, shopping, and cropping! WOO HOO!
Most of what I worked on was from lasts summer, but I am on a mission to get all caught up (I can dream at least). AND...in July, Angela and I are planning on going to a Creating Keepsakes Convention when it comes to Houston. SO EXCITED! A whole weekend of scrapbook classes, shopping, and cropping! WOO HOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How Fun!! I haven't worked on my scrapbook in over 2 yrs ;( boo hoo
ReplyDeleteI must say, I love the I'm Hooked page you did and then I saw the Mr. & Mrs. Seanny page, aweeee, be still my heart!!!
Katie- you should totally make some time to scrap again. I forget how much I love it til I make myself sit still to do it. Now if only I wasn't over a year behind...hhhhhmmmm.
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope the Mrs. Seanny Title doesn't offend. I was sitting there for so long trying to figure out a title for your wedding, and then it came to me.......DUH! What else could I call Seanny's wedding!