Then on Saturday morning, we headed home first thing so that I could make it to Morgan's Bridal Shower. Morgan is my best friend from high school's little sister, and in effect is just like my own sister. I have known her since she was probably 12 years old? Anyway, my best friend Bryanna, as well as her whole family have all moved away from Texas in the last few years :( So this was such a treat to get to see Sissy and her Mom while they were in town.
The Bride and Groom and Mrs. H
The Bride and her Mom
I think the bride-to-be had a great time, and I was thrilled to get to see two of my favorite ladies. Then after I finished at the shower I headed over to my cousin's house for an Oktoberfest party! This is an annual event for Judith, and this is the first year I have been able to go. I didn't get to many pictures, but here are a few from the party....
We had Brats, and homemade Pretzels (which were nothing short of incredible!), and of course some good 'ol German Brew. It was a great party!
So today, after sleeping in pretty late, I am feverishly trying to catch up on all things around the house before another busy week begins. Lots more of these crazy weekends to come....so stay tuned!


Let the craziness begin. Yikes!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that picture of you and James. Tell your mom she did a good job! ;-)
This time of year is hectic isn't it!
ReplyDeleteAn Octoberfest Party~how FUN!!!