Yep, I cornered hubby this week, and the boxes of Christmas Decorations are all down from the attic! He definitely suspected that there were a few more than there were two years ago (he wasn't here to help last year since he was deployed), but I just don't know WHAT he's talking about. It must be in his head ;)
Anyway, Christmas is one of my favorite times of year, and I just love getting all my trees up! I put up my Photo Tree last night in our bedroom (its my favorite!) and am hoping to tackle the rest this weekend. I think I am going to attempt an Aggie Tree this year too! Stay tuned for pictures. Lots and LOTS to do this weekend before we head out for Thanksgiving, so I better get to it.
Happy Decorating everyone!

Apparently the bedroom is the place for the photo tree! Mine is there, and I read Angela's is there, too!
ReplyDeleteLove, Love, Love it!! Tis the Season & I am trying to freeze time to enjoy it!! Turkey Day is actually my favorite, I hope this week goes slowly to enjoy!
ReplyDelete