This weekend was a BUSY one. One of my oldest friends, Bryanna, was in town for her younger sister's wedding. I have known their family since I was 15 years old, and Morgan may as well be my younger sister too. She married a wonderful man named Brett this weekend in good 'ol H-town (even though none of them live here anymore). Bryanna arrived Wednesday and the festivities began on Thursday night with a Bachelorette Party/old fashioned sleepover for the girls at my house. I think all the ladies had a good time (at least I hope so). Then on Friday came the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. And of course, the wedding itself Saturday. I spent the day sharing in Brett and Morgan's special day. I was asked to take lots and lots of pictures over the weekend, and I think I ended up with over 800 when it was all said and done, but here are a handful of my favorites. From the rehearsal....

From the wedding day.... 
I think maybe I need to dust off that version of Photoshop I bought last year, and see if I can figure it out for a few of these (something I have been meaning to do forever now). Needless to say, I am exhausted. If there was any doubt before, I now officially feel 7 months pregnant. My energy level is just not what it use to be. After taking Bryanna back to the airport, I have spent my day doing laundry and napping. I have almost forgotten what a Marathon a wedding can be. They sure are fun marathons though! Weddings always make me so thankful for my incredible husband, and remind me how much I love him.
Congratulations to Brett and Morgan again! I wish you nothing but happiness as you start your lives together!
Great pics! Now REST!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet~you look beautiful even though your pooped!!
ReplyDelete