Well it seemed to me, the only way to celebrate our little Monster's first birthday was in true Monster fashion! What else but a MONSTER party??!! Carson had so much fun. We were lucky enough that most of our family could come, and a few close friends to help celebrate. I was so busy running around after the kids that I didn't take as many pictures of the decorations, but here are a few........
The big attraction was the water slide we rented for the backyard. I got it mostly for all the older kids that were coming, thinking it would be something fun for them to do. I assumed Carson would be way to young, but MAN was I wrong! He L-O-V-E-D it! I had a hard time keeping his Daddy off of it too :)
And what 1st birthday would be complete without cake everywhere?! Since we had done his Cake Smash photos the week before, I think he knew exactly what he was doing this time around. He didn't even let us finish singing before he wanted to dive in! It took a few days, but I think we finally got all the green icing out of his ears and nose!
In the end, we all had so much fun, despite the heat. I probably went a little over the top for a One-Year-Old, but I don't care! You only have your first birthday once!
We love you so very much Carson! Happy Birthday sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment