Lets start with October...
One of the major highlights was a visit from The Short Family! Christie and I went to A&M together, and she and her family now live in Alaska. We just love them to pieces, and were so excited to get to see them while they were in town visiting family last month. As a bonus, my college roomie made the trip down from Dallas too, and I got to meet her precious new baby boy, Mr. Keaton! One thing about us Aggie girls, we don't seem to be able to have any girls ourselves. We just have lots and lots of handsome boys! Christie's little boy, Hunter, is only a couple months older than Carson, and we were so excited for them to play together (they were only a few months old the last time they saw eachother). ANNNNDDD....Christie and James (her James, not my James) are expecting another little boy! Between Hunter, Carson, Keaton, and this new one our get togethers are bound to get more chaotic!
We had so much fun hanging and and catching up. I got to get my baby fix, and spend some time with my girls!
Up next we have...the new splash pad! All summer we have been hearing about the splash pad our neighborhood was supposed to be putting in. Well, FINALLY, IN OCTOBER (can we say late?!), they finished it and had the grand opening. We made our way over there so Carson could check it out. He wasn't to sure about some of the water squirting him in the face, but I think it was a hit over all. To bad it was already getting chilly, and we didn't get a go back before it closed. Oh well, it will be lots of fun next summer!
And of course, what October post would be complete without a Fall picture. I got ONE with him looking and sorta smiling....he's getting tougher to photograph these days! He just doesn't want to sit still. So much else to see and do I guess :) Anyway, here is my handsome little dude...


No comments:
Post a Comment