Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Our first attempt at baking!

If you have met my son, you know, one of his favorite places to be is right next to someone in the kitchen. Preferrably being held so he doesn't miss a thing. And if you let him stir, or pour something into something else......YOU ARE HIS HERO!  So I thought we would attempt a few "easy" peanut butter blossom cookies.  This kid sat on the counter patiently the ENTIRE time.  Maybe its just me, but I think thats pretty good for an 18 month old toddler who never wants to slow down for a moment. 

Anyway, he was in charge of dumping in the ingredients and stirring, and he was in H-E-A-V-E-N.  He loved it.  I guess I found one our new favorite things to do together.  In the end we made a big mess, and needed a bath in a major way, but oh how I treasure these memories I am making with my little man.  I am blessed!

My creation by aggieprincess3103

No comments:

Post a Comment