
I had a fantastic day yesterday with one of my dearest friends! Angela and I decided it was time we had a ladies night out. So we went to see Miss Saigon, and then went over to the Aquarium for dinner after. It was so nice, and I think we both needed the breather.
The play was fantastic, even though I think the ending was a little bit sad (I had never seen it before). We really splurged at dinner and I thought for sure they were going to have to roll me outta there...I am still stuffed. It was worth it though, I LOVE seafood....YUM!

The restaurant was SO neat. The food was great, and all the fish were incredible. Honestly, check out these desserts!


We are getting really close to that Welcome Home Hug that I have been waiting so long for, and the days are definitely starting to crawl by. I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends to keep me occupied and make the time go faster. I don't know what I would do without Jarred and Angela. We don't deserve such wonderful friends! They take such good care of me.
Fantastic Date Night Ang! Thanks again!

Oh, don't make me cry! We are lucky to have you guys. I was thinking the other day how much you three really mean to us. It seems you have been apart of my life forever!
ReplyDeleteWhen is the next date night?
Oh what fun!! That Chocolate Lava looking Dessert Looks so darn yummy!!! I just gained another pound drooling over it!
ReplyDeleteAnother weekend Down Elissa, not much longer & you will be playing smoochy smoochy with your James on a tropical island! ;)