So of course, that means its party time. And Kyra decided she wanted to celebrate being 5 Chuck E Cheese style! And these kiddos sure had fun! Pizza, birthday cake, and games......what else is there in life right?
Anyway, like an idiot I took my camera with me (like I go anywhere without it right?), and promptly left my memory card in the laptop at home. So I just had a steal a few pictures from my sister.
Kyra in the Ticket Blaster (this didn't end up going over very well).....




Happy Birthday Kyra! We Love you too!
ReplyDeleteIs that your sister Elissa? You two look A Lot Alike!!! How fun that she is 5, I remember that being such a milestone for J!
ReplyDeleteI have to be honest, it gave me the heebeeeeeeeeeggggggggggggeeeebbbbbeeeeeee's that it was at the "Pink Eye Pit" ;) That's what I call Chuck E Cheese!! Kids just Luv that place though!
Happy Day to your Niece!
Katie-it wasn't my first choice for birthday party locale, but what the Squirt wants, the Squirt gets :) Your right....kids love it.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, that is my sister, Lindsay. You think we look alike now, you should have seen us as kids. :)