I finally had my 20 week ultrasound last week! We ended up having to reschedule it because of James' work schedule from the week before (he had to go out of town to testify in a trail). We sure weren't going to have him miss it! But on Monday we FINALLY got to find out what version little Baby V is! And we couldn't be more thrilled! To be honest, since this is our first, we really didn't care one way or the other, as long as our little one is 100% healthy. And our little man didn't disappoint, he is cooking along perfectly. He was a little bit shy, but the ultrasound Tech said "Definitely a BOY!"
Since then, James has been going on and on about his new Fishing Buddy. I think he will have a Rod and Reel in his hands before he's walking! We just can't wait to meet our little boy! Now we just gotta get busy coming up with a name....which will be a huge challenge for me, since I am one of the most indecisive people EVER! Wish us luck!

Well, I like your choices so far!
ReplyDeleteIts about time someone breaks the cycle! Its been girls, girls, girls for the last 2 years! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete