Monday, May 2, 2011

34 Weeks

The countdown continues........as of Wednesday we just have 6 weeks until my Due Date. We have been workinig hard on the little man's room (pictures to come soon when we get it all finished). Anyway, last week we took another round of Maternity Photos so we could get a few with Daddy in them. Daddy was not so thrilled to have to go pose for them, but lets face it, he will do just about anything for me ;) And bless Angela's heart, she put up with all his whining and sour puss faces, and still managed to take GORGEOUS pictures. Don't you wish you had your very own personal photographer?






This last one is my favorite!




As if Angela hasn't done enough, she hosted my baby shower on Saturday (along with Andee, Suzie, and Kim) at her house. I will post about that when I get the pictures. I am so truly blessed to have such good friends who love us and baby Carson!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how we do love you!!!! And Carson! And yes, even Jimmy!

    "Chin up buttercup"

    ReplyDelete