Here are a few quick pictures of the nursery. What do you think?
Daddy has already been up there "trying out" his chair. I can't wait to see Carson and Daddy in it together! I found this sign a couple of months ago, and I think its my favorite thing in Carson's room.
We are just waiting out the last month now! Actually, I am about 3 1/2 weeks from my due date, and I must say, I am ready to get this show on the road! Sharing your body with somebody else is quite a miracle, but its one that gets a little taxing towards the end :) In the meantime, I am staying very busy training two people at work to cover for me while I am out on maternity leave (apparently I am so good, it will take two to do my job.....HA!). And now I am down to weekly Doctor's appointments. I am keeping my fingers crossed Carson doesn't decided to make a late debut, but as of now, it seems he's quite comfortable where he is, and doesn't look like he will be joining us anytime soon.
I still have to post about my baby showers, and I will, I swear. The shower and pictures are to adorable not to show off! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Love it! It won't be long! Me and Carson are going to sleep in it while mommy and daddy rest! ;-)
ReplyDeleteAdorable room! Not much longer to go. Super excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete