Tuesday, September 13, 2011

3 Months

Where is the time going? It has been such a busy few weeks, and when I wasn't looking my sweet boy turned 3 months! I am not sure how it happened. Carson wasn't being super cooperative when I was trying to snap a few 3-month pictures, so I guess these will have to due....College Football Season kicked off last week, so he's sporting his Aggie gear!  Whoop!


What you have been up to this month:
1. You took your first "road-trip" to visit Grandma and Grandpa (who live 3 1/2 hours away). You did SO well!
2. You have started laughing. Apparently Mommy and Daddy are hilarious!  Your laugh just might be the sweetest sound in the whole world!
3. At the doctor's office you weighed 12 lbs 13 oz, and are measuring 24 inches.
4. People keep saying that you look like Daddy. At first we didn't think you looked like either of us, but it looks like you are going to be handsome just like Dad.
5. Mommy had to go back to work when you turned 12 weeks, so you started at daycare. You have been doing wonderful in your class, and your teachers love you!
6. You have discovered the TV in the last couple of weeks, and you seem just fascinated! Daddy is thrilled, but Mommy isn't so sure.
7. You still do not like to be put down (still working on this), and refuse to take more than a 30 minute nap at a time through out the day. I think you are afraid your going to miss something!  But you are still sleeping for 8-9 hour stretches at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment