Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Visit from Auntie Bree

Carson sure does have a lot of people who adore him.  One special one was in Houston this week!  Bryanna was in town on a business trip, and luckily had a free night to have dinner with us.  This is the first time she has gotten to meet the Monster, and I think its safe to say she fell in love immediately.  I think the feeling was mutual because I have never seen Carson so mellow in a restarant!  He was so happy even though it was past his bedtime :)


Bryanna and I have been friends since high school, and its so hard to believe that I am 30 and introducing her to my son.  Time has sure flown by, and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful friend.  We are so glad we got a chance to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment