Sunday, November 13, 2011

5 Months

Another month has flown right by, and this little guy is getting cuter by the day!  Carson's little personality has really started to shine through this last month, and it just makes me more and more excited to see what he is going to be up to next.  What did I do to deserve such a sweetie?!  We just love him SO much.  Happy 5 months sweetheart!


What you have been up to this month:
1. You weighed 15 lbs 6 ozs at the Doctor's office this month.
2. You had your first cold. I think it was rougher on Mom and Dad than on your though.
3. You are in love with your teacher at school, and apparently you are her favorite little guy in the class. She carries you around all day long (so spoiled). Mom isn't sure if she should be jealous or really happy.
4.  People constantly tell us how much you are looking like your Daddy.
5.  You are sitting up without much help now and can even hold your bottle by yourself a little bit. 
5.  You have discovered your tongue in the last few weeks and LOVE to blow raspberries and stick it out at us.  I could hardly get a picture of you today because I kept getting this......

5.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love him! He gets cuter by the day, I swear it!

    ReplyDelete