Anyway, in honor of the little man's first Holiday Season, we wore our Christmas shirt for pictures today. I swear his eyes might be getting bluer! I just love them. I was so hoping while I was pregnant that he would have his Dad's eyes! Little did I know he would have his Dad's everything else too :)
What you have been up to this month:
1. You weighed 17 lbs at the Doctor's office last week.
2. You can sit up completely by yourself now. No more laying down for you!
3. You started solid foods this month. You have Rice Cereal and a little bit of baby food now at meal time. Your favorites are your cereal and Apples.
4. You have had your first ear infections this month. No fun at all!
5. You LOVE your bath. Since you can sit up now, we get to play with your toys and splash around a lot.


LOVE LOVE LOVE the last picture!
ReplyDelete