Sunday, December 4, 2011

So Thankful!

I am finally getting around to posting about Thanksgiving.  Only over a week late!  I have basically abandoned my attempts at doing things in a timely fashion these days, but better late than never I guess!  We have so very much to be thankful for this year.  We stayed close to home for the Holiday weekend since James had to work for most of it, and my family make the trek up to eat at our house.  There was so much food, I think I might still be full!  Carson and I roasted the turkey, whipped up some stuffing, and spent the day visiting with my parents, sister and brother, and my Aunt Uncle and Cousin.  Carson was in heaven getting carried around and doted on by his cousins and Auntie.  And Daddy even made it home (after some unexpected overtime) to eat with us. 






I find myself taking a minute everyday these last months to thank God for all the blessings in my life.   Not that I didn't do that before, I did...and I did often, but I just couldn't have imagined how much more complete and full of love my life would be after having our little Monster.  Each and every day is such a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment