Here are a few of his 8 month photos (also his Valentines photos....I just love his little shirt!)...
What you have been up to this month:
1. You are officially "scooting". No crawling yet, but you are SO close!
2. You are gobbling up your baby food these days. Your favorites are Apples (or course), Carrots, and the Chicken and Turkey meals (I don't quite get this one bud, but whatever you like!)
3. You had your surgery this past month and did beautifully. You did so well in fact, we had a hard time slowing you down enough to let your stitches to heal. You popped them out early you were back to normal so fast. In the end we got everything to heal up though!
4. You LOVE your Daddy. I think you have realized he's the fun one. You two have your "guy time" together every afternoon when he picks you up from school. You and he will sit on the floor for hours playing.
5. You can stand up on your own, but we are having trouble convincing you to need to hold on to something. I guess you know that one of us will always catch you.
6. The last couple of weeks you have decided you don't like being in your carseat. You just fuss and fuss until we take you out. May its time to upgrade you out of your infant carrier?

This lady sure loves him!
ReplyDeleteHe is sooo stinkin cute Elissa! The valentines shirt is perfect! He is already looking like a ladies man!
ReplyDelete