Monday, January 16, 2012

Emma Ruth

The wait is over ladies and gentlemen! Miss Emma has arrived! Well actually, she arrived last week, but I am behind again (shocking right!). Our dear friends have outdone themselves again. They sure do make beautiful baby girls. I am have been asking for almost 3 years now if I can have Ava, and now Emma, and they just keep saying no....boo! Anyway, This little girl is just a DOLL. Literally, she looked like a perfect little baby doll when she was born.  Weighing in at 6 lbs 10 ozs, she is absolutely perfect!  Thankfully Angela had a scheduled C-section, so I was able to take the day off and be at the hospital.  Here are a few pictures.



Big Sister, Ava, was so sweet with her!  These girls are going to be be besties, I can tell :)

We have been joking that Carson may just have to marry her since they are so close in age.  I hope they are at least close friends.  I tell you what though, he has one pretty little girlfriend!  Welcome Emma Ruth!  We love you so much already!

No comments:

Post a Comment