OH my sweet little boy, you can't be 9 months old already?! You are growing up so fast. Can you slow down for Mommy just a little bit? We decided to take your 9 month pictures in the bluebonnets this time (so proud of my little Texas baby!), and as I was going through them I was thinking you are starting to look so much more like a little boy and less and less like a baby.
You had so much fun outside while we were taking these. You just can't wait to explore. Now I just have to figure out how to convince you not to put everything (bluebonnet flowers, leaves, dirt.....) in your mouth. I think I may be fighting a losing battle on that one though!
What you have been up to this month:
1. You are offically crawling! And boy, once you figured out what you were doing, there's no stopping you now! We need to babyproof!
2. You weighed 19 lbs 11 ozs and at your check up at the Doctor's office,which lands you in the 38th percentile. And you are 28 inches tall (42nd percentile)!
3. You said your first word this month. When your Daddy walks into a room you get this big smile and burst out with "Dada!" (maybe we can work in a Mama for next month?)
4. You still are eating mostly baby food, but we are working in a few fingers foods here and there, and you are getting used to them. You love your PUFFS, graham crackers, and bagels. Hopefully we can add somemore next month.
5. You are starting to get a little bit shy around people you don't know well. You nuzzle your little head into mine or Daddy's neck, and I must say, its so sweet.
6. You had your first fever this month. You seem to be bouncing back just fine, but we sure hated to see you so punny.
7. No more teeth yet, still just the two. I have a feeling more are not far away though.
8. You still LOVE daycare. You start bouncing when we walk in your classroom every day, and are rearing to go. You never get sad when I leave in the mornings. The only time you get sad is if I come by to check on you at lunch and then leave again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




We love you Carson! It seems you have been in our lives forever. You make it so much sweeter!
ReplyDeleteWow, Elissa, I can't get over how handsome he is!!
ReplyDelete