When he has a birthday, we make a point to celebrate on the DAY OF. So we headed out with the Tompkins' to HB (one of James' and Angela's favs). Its a hibatchi grill, and Carson really liked watching the guy flipping the food around and the fire coming off the grill.
Once we got home, we had cake and gifts of course! I am going to attempt making a collage of him opening his present, so bear with me if it doesn't show up right (its my first try)! Anyway, I just decided to give him money this year (boring BORING I know), but he had wanted to get a fancy fish finder for his boat, so everybody just gave him money so he could pool is resources (of course such a fancy thing isn't cheap....HA!). Anyway, I figured I would make him work for it a little bit. I wrapped up his cash FIVE times. I think he stopping finding it amusing after the second one, but oh well, I laughed.
My creation, a photo by aggieprincess3103 on Flickr.
It seems like yesterday I was sitting next to him singing Happy Birthday on his 18th, and I can't believe how far we've come, or what incredible memories we have made together. I am such a blessed woman to have such an incredible man in my life. Happy Birthday sweetheart!


No comments:
Post a Comment