Well, there goes another month! We are coming to the end of your first year baby boy, and it continues to fly by faster than Mommy would like.
When I look at you these days, you are such a little boy, and I wonder where my baby has gone. You are getting more and more inquisitive, and want to figure everything out. You LOVE to be outside too! I can't wait for the pools to open up for the summer so we can swim. In the meantime, we have so been enjoying springtime with you. Here a few quick pictures I snapped yesterday morning. Monster, we love you so very much, and you are a constant blessing in our lives.
What you have been up to this month:
1. You weighed 20 lbs 2 ozs at your last Doctor's appointment.
2. You graduated to the "Older Infant" Room at Daycare. This class if for all the mobile babies, and you certainly qualify these days. You are getting FAST!
3. We are slowly getting you to eat more grown up foods. You seem to really like them, but sometimes still gag a little bit on the solids.
4. Your favorite place to play is on your Daddy's boat deck in the garage. I don't know if that means you are destined to be a fisherman, or if you just like all the little nicknacks that are always scattered everywhere up there?
5. You have been giving kisses, even though they are random and very wet, they are SO sweet.
6. You love to pull yourself up on the coffee table, or really anything that will hold you, and look around. You are slowly discovering the world around you, and it so neat to watch. You just hang on forever, and look around :)
7. You love Kelly-dog. You chase her when she walks by, and you love to pet her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment