I have been so very excited for summer to hurry up and get here, and also dreading it at the same time. Obviously, when one lives in Southeast Texas, you always dread it a little bit because it is SO DANG HOT! BUT....with it also comes pool season. I was so excited for pool season because this year, Carson gets to SWIM! A sad side of effect of this is that I had to get into a bathing suit. But after I got over being horrified at myself in said bathing suit, we had so much fun on Memorial Day. Carson and I headed over to the pool with our friends, Angela and Ava, and I think its safe to say we probably have a water lover on our hands. He had so much fun checking everything out and splashing around.
I had him on this step and would lift him off and dip his legs in the water. He would kick and splash and just LOVED IT.
By the end of the afternoon, this little boy was pretty pooped. So Mommy got a break with that long nap he took when we got home ;) Can't wait to take him back!
This looks sooo fun! Can't wait for these days!
ReplyDelete