This past weekend we had quite a milestone in our house. Well, it wouldn't really be considered a milestone to most people, but to my husband, this is BIG. Carson got to take his first ride on the boat! Now, let me start by saying, he DID have his life jacket on, but once we got to this cove and stopped, we let him take it off for a little bit before we took off again. He could hardly move in the thing! He wasn't a fan, not that I really blame him. I will be glad when he's a little bigger and we can get him a more comfortable one.
Anyway, he LOVED IT! He just kinda chilled while we were moving, he wasn't at all scared. Then once we stopped, he was all about punching buttons and trying to put the keys in the ignition....HA! Sadly, I got all the way out there and realized my camera battery was dead, so iphone pictures will have to do.....I am still kicking myself.
I think we have a little while to go before he's casting a fishing rod, but this was still fun! I so love my two fisherman! AND it showed me that one of these days, these boys will be able to take off fishing on the weekends, and maybe Mommy can actually get to spend some time on her hobbies again! Or maybe thats wishful thinking.......HA! I do miss my scrapbooking :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Great blog. We need to get out there and visit you guys. Mark
ReplyDelete