Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend in Austin

Well, it was another busy weekend, but a SUPER GREAT ONE TOO! I went to Austin for the weekend to visit one of my favorite friends in the world! Suzie-Q and I were on a mission for Bridesmaid dresses! So, on Saturday morning I loaded up early and headed that way. Now, I made sure to leave ASAP so that we could have the whole day to to find the PERFECT dress. One of Suzie's dear friends (and also my fellow bridesmaid) Allison joined us. So after I got there, we headed out to the first of several stores on our list to hit, prepared for a very full day FULL OF DRESSES.

As it turned out, Suzie decided on a dress within an hour in the FIRST store we went to! I mean really, who does that!? Although being that she is one of the most laid back Brides in history, I shouldn't have been suprised at all. So we decided our whole hour of dress shopping meant that we deserved lunch! So off we went to get some Sushi and a glass of wine! Yuuuummmmm!




We did a little more shopping the rest of the afternoon, and finished off the day with Mexican food at Chuy's (can you say Creamy Jalapeno Dip?). Suzie and I are both so busy that its always nice when we both get a chance to hang out a little bit. I had such a great time!

1 comment:

  1. creamy jalepeno dip, YUMMY!!! And Suzy Q sounds like my kind of bride, Jonathan & I went to Missouri 3 weeks before our wedding for a baby shower. We got to the airport in St. Louis early on our return and had time to kill, we went to Davids Bridal & tried on ONE dress, it fit, Jonathan gave his approval, & wedding dress shopping was done ;)

    ReplyDelete