Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Elmo and Tim

This week the countdown continues. James is STILL in Georgia! He is waiting on one more thing before he can finish his out processing and COME HOME. Needless to say we are both getting antzy, especially since we were expecting he would be back home a week ago. Oh well, whats another few days right? And he is back safe in the US, and I am so very thankful for that.

Meanwhile...I am keeping myself super busy to help pass the time (I know I know, what else is new right?). On Sunday, I went out to James' folks' house to celebrate a very special little boy's 2nd birthday! Our littlest nephew, Kaden, had his Elmo Birthday Party at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I always love getting to see my two little nephews, and I just wish I could do it more! So a few pictures of the birthday boy...



And then, yesterday, I was lucky enough to get to go to the Rodeo and see Tim McGraw! My sister got Box Seat Tickets! She, my brother, and I all went and watched the Rodeo and Concert. It was great! Tim McGraw is AWESOME live (and let's face it, he's very easy on the eyes too). I ate way to much junk food, and got to bed way to late for a Monday night, but had a fantastic time!




He is just so cute! I love me some Tim McGraw!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you Lucky, Lucky Lady!! Tim McGraw.....YUMMMM!!! I saw him a few years back, he is mesmerizing to listen to.

    I LOVE those Elmo Cupcakes!!

    ARMY, ENUFF!!!! SEND JAMES HOME TO HIS WIFE!!!!

    Let's see if that works ;)

    ReplyDelete