Thank goodness its the weekend! I have been ready since Monday I think. I headed home tonight and promptly declared it a PIZZA NIGHT since we were waiting around on the AC repair guy, and there was no way I was cooking. It appears the AC Unit is fixed and working much better now, and James and I both thoroughly enjoyed our junk food. So I would say all in all, it was a good night! Happy Weekend everybody!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Pizza Friday!
Thank goodness its the weekend! I have been ready since Monday I think. I headed home tonight and promptly declared it a PIZZA NIGHT since we were waiting around on the AC repair guy, and there was no way I was cooking. It appears the AC Unit is fixed and working much better now, and James and I both thoroughly enjoyed our junk food. So I would say all in all, it was a good night! Happy Weekend everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love his face!
ReplyDelete