Friday, July 30, 2010

7 years

This week James and I celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. It seems like just a moment ago we were married. And I love him even more than I did that day 7 years ago. Our actual anniversary was on Monday, but since we were both working, we postponed our celebration until today.
Tonight we are headed out to Trulucks, our FAVORITE place for dinner. Its so nice to get to have a nice dinner out and really enjoy each other. And getting to celebrate our anniversary with us both on the same continent is always a bonus!


Their seafood is to die for, and especially their crab. We are both major seafood-lovers, so for us, this is like Christmas! Look out.........here we come! We will def. be enjoying a few of these bad boys this evening. I can't wait!


I asked James earlier in the week if he was feeling itchy yet (assuming he knew what the 7-year itch was). He goes "what are you talking about!", and looked at me like I had lost my mind! GOOD answer sweetheart, good answer!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! HAPPY FRIDAY!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful dinner! I am JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, you two are just the perfect match! Congratulations on 7 years & may you be blessed with at least 67 more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Has it been that long since your wedding! It seems like only yesterday that we were toasting to you both and passing around a 3-foot green alien. Ah, the memories.

    ReplyDelete