Friday, July 16, 2010

Scrap-tacular!

It's the weekend I have been waiting for! Yesterday the Creating Keepsakes Convention began! I have so been looking forward to this! I took today off work so we could spend two uninterrupted days shopping and taking some fun scrap classes.


Last night Angela and I kicked off our girls weekend with a Sketch class, and proceeded to treat ourselves to a very yummy dinner at Cheesecake Factory! YUUUMMOOOO! We had a great time cropping, and even learned a couple new things (always a plus!). We even both won door prizes! We both got a fun goodie bag full of all kinds of cool stuff. We both swore as they started drawing names that we never win, and not 10 minutes later, we BOTH were eating our words.

Then this morning we headed back (with Angela's MIL joining us today) for a couple more classes, and of course SHOPPING! Let me just paint you a mental picture....when you walk into the convention center where they are holding the Vendor Faire, its nothing but booths and booths from various scrapbook stores from across the country as far as they eye can see. I walked in there this morning and immediately told Ang that I was in trouble. It goes without saying that I spent entirely to much money. But we got some SUPER cute stuff! And I am stocked to scrapbook into the next millenium :)

Tomorrow is the last day, and ours is jam packed with what we are hoping will be GREAT classes (and we've sworn that we can do NO MORE shopping!). Hope yall have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment