Then tonight when dinner time rolled around we tried something a little different. I said, "hey, why don't you help me throw dinner together, since you are the one that's STARVING......", and to my great suprise, he DID. So, I had planned to just put together a simple casserole (its one of those "I don't feel like cooking, so I'll just throw this in" meals). He read his recipe and everything! Anyway...James was cracking me up the whole time! He seems to think that he should have his own Food Network show because of his "skills".
Well sweetheart, I don't know if your culinary skills have quite reached Chef status just yet, but I will say dinner turned out good. So Jim.....A+ on your first non-BBQ related dinner. Now I just have to figure out how to get him to do this more often?

Jarred said to tell James that he made fun of him for watching Eclipse????
ReplyDeleteLaughing....
Now to get Jarred to cook.
That is so sweet of him & it looks pretty tasty!
ReplyDelete