Monday, March 21, 2011

The Big 3-0

Whhhewwww! It has been a crazy couple of weeks! This the first chance I've had in about a week to sit down with the laptop. I think its safe to say Spring has sprung, because there is all kinds of stuff going on. I sure miss the days when I actually got a Spring Break. There are a lot of birthdays around here in March, including my own, and this year was the big 3-0..........GULP. It was a little harder than I thought it would be. Where did the last 10 years go again? Anyway, I endured all the "getting old " jokes, and had a GREAT birthday!

On Monday, James sent me flowers, and had a cake waiting for me when I got home from work. ANNNNDDD..........he got me a really COOL video camera. That is going to come in very handy when little man arrives in a few months. I am so lucky to have such a sweet husband!




This pregnant lady hasn't met a piece of cake (or cupcake) that she didn't like....

Later on in the week, my parents came down for lunch, and then on Friday night we went out to dinner with the Tomkins to celebrate too. It was a week of celebrating!

After all that, we headed out to Canyon Lake to spend the weekend with James' family and celebrate our little nephew's 3rd birthday. Pics from that coming soon. For the moment, this little pregnant lady is going to go put her feet up for a few minutes before bed time. Hope you all have a fantastic week!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen you in forever! I want to see a belly shot! Happy 30th! 30 is a great age to have a baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy...your making me hungry just looking at these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cupcake photo!!! Happy 30th!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Andee! Even if I turned 31 6 days after I had my baby, hehe;)

    ReplyDelete