This year as we celebrated James' birthday, its hard to believe we were just welcoming him home on his birthday last year. Its amazing to me how much faster the years he's home go compared to the ones he's deployed. Its been a busy year, and I am so thankful for every SINGLE moment.
So, last weekend we celebrated James' 31st birthday! James wanted to grill some steaks at home, and he requested a Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory instead of regular cake. And of course, a birthday wouldn't be complete around here without the Tompkin's Fam!
Here are a few shots from last Sunday. James snooping in his gifts (as always!).....

Steak and Potatoes! YUUUMMMMM!

We had White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake. OMG! It was SO GOOD!


Ava gave Uncle Jimmy a hand opening his gifts.

I still remember celebrating James' 18th birthday like it was yesterday, and I am so very glad I am still here to help him make more memories on his 31st! I love you so much sweetheart! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
I love her face in the last one!
ReplyDeleteHappy Day to James!!
ReplyDelete